Sunday, 6 September 2015

What's new around the house...


Just a quick update on what's new around our house...

In the laundry...

I just put up these cute pineapple canvases in our laundry, which are from Kmart. The shelf below is also from Kmart, and I painted it white. It will be super handy for our hats and for sunscreen and bug spray.




In the Kitchen...

A sweet 'delicious' sign that sits on the window in the kitchen 



In the Living Area...

This is the start of what will be a 'command centre' above the desk in our living room. I'll keep you updated... Also, the canvas above was originally on top of our DVD cube unit, but as Big W had a sale on recently, I purchased an updated canvas (see next picture)...




Outside...

Brendan has been busy putting up a railing on our porch. More on the outside areas in a future post! 

(P.S. How sad is our grass? The winter frosts killed it, but we're looking forward to Spring, and hopefully a lush, green lawn again!)



In the Ensuite...

New towels! Finally! We have used the same old, mismatched, sandpapery towels for years, so it's very exciting to have two full sets of beautiful, soft towels. I have a charcoal set and a white set (with 2 bathmats, a handtowel and 2 large bath towels in each set). 




That's what's new for now! I'm sure when I get to a Kmart in the next few weeks, there'll be more new items to share with you! I'm looking at reorganising my pantry, so that will be exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment