I can't wait until Miss M is old enough so we can do craft activities together! I especially love Christmas craft. Here are lots of easy and effective ideas from Pinterest. There is 1 for every day in December leading up to Christmas!
1. Christmas wreath using paints and your little one's hand prints!
2. Santa's sleigh and his reindeer using paints and your child's hand and footprints.
3. Paper plate bells using cardboard, a paper plate and bells.
4. Paper Plate Christmas Tree using paper plates, glue/stapler, pom poms and paint!
5. Homemade cards using cardboard and paint samples.
6. Using old Christmas cards on brown paper to create wrapping paper.
7. Paddle pop stick angels, how sweet! Using old sheet music, paddle pop sticks, glitter, stars and paint!
8. A wreath using coloured cardboard and your child's handprints!
9. A Christmas tree ornament using an old wire coat-hanger, cardboard and buttons.
10. Nativity craft celebrating the true meaning of Christmas, simply using black cardboard and coloured cellophane.
11. A nativity scene using toilet rolls and coloured pencils.
12. Plate plate craft depicting Baby Jesus in a manger, using cardboard and feathers.
13. Christmas tree using cardboard handprints and glitter.
14. Bow tie noodle wreath using pasta, a ribbon, paint and glitter.
15. Glass jar candle craft using an old glass jar, old sheet music, and twine. Make sure children are supervised if you burn a tea-light candle inside!
16. Christmas tags using cardboard, markers and buttons.
17. Meal tags (or place cards for names) created using 2 candy canes and some cardboard.
18. Purchase a Christmas tree craft punch and create green trees to scatter on the Christmas table using paint samples.
19. Decorate baubels with your child's name, or have a theme set, like these Ninja Turtle baubels!
20. Another Christmas tree paper plate idea. Kids can decorate their tree however they like!
21. Canvases or foam boards covered in fabric or wrapping paper and hung with twine make great Christmas decorations!
22. Make snowflakes for the windows using plain white paper or white patty pans.
23. All you need for these cute fingerprint lights is paint and a marker!
24. And lastly, a Christmas tree that can be used for planting in the new year! A Christmas tree using painted pots.