Padtastic Review


Amanda from Padtastic has just kindly sent me a beautiful and practical personalised notepad, and I wanted to share just how good they are with you!

When you go to the Padtastic website, you can choose between A5 and A4, depending on your needs. A5 is a perfect size for me, as I can easily fit the whole notepad in my handbag. There are hundreds of designs to choose from - choosing was the hard part, as I loved all of them! I eventually chose 'Polka Dots' in Turquoise as it is fairly neutral, as I knew I'd be using the notepad for a range of purposes! 



Once you've chosen your style, you can choose 3 different personalised messages, 6 different fonts and whether you'd like the pad lined or unlined. There are 50 sheets in each pad. When I received my notepad, the quality of the paper and the vibrant colour were what I noticed first - just beautiful to touch and write on! 

I love to make notes and lists, and always have a hardcopy to-do list and a shopping list. I choose to have my notepad say 'A note from Sarah' so that I can also write quick notes to others - which I do a lot being a teacher! 



These notepads would make an absolutely perfect Christmas gift for teachers, friends and family, and the fun part will definitely be choosing a unique style and personalised message to represent their different personalities and likes. It's definitely not too early to start planning and ordering Christmas gifts, now that we are only 3.5 months away! I am absolutely going to order more for those special people in my life. The prices are fantastic too - the A5 notepads are only $8 each, with shipping only $5, with no minimum order requirements! 

Who would love a personalised notepad in your life? Your kids, your partner, your mum or dad, your kids teacher or doctor? Have a browse of the Padtastic website and get organised for Christmas now!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.