As of the 24th of last month (June) this year, I have been blogging for 2 years! I started in 2015 to give myself a creative outlet as I navigated my way through motherhood, and because Miss M was quite settled and relaxed back then (at 6 months of age) and I needed something to do! I also wanted to document the start of my decluttering and organising journey. The blog has evolved to include lots of different things - celebrating Christmas, birthdays and everything in between, organising, decluttering, mummy stuff, DIY, documenting the changes on our house, moving towns, my second pregnancy, Miss O's entry into the world, teaching & going back to work, exercise, health, recipes, Thermomix fun, goals, budgeting, shopping, spring cleans and self care!
I've had a total of 38,992 views on all blog posts in the last 2 years, with the highest views on any blog post being 5,988!
Here are the 10 most-viewed blog posts. Click on each link to have a read!
10. 'A change to menu planning in 2016' (446 views - 2016)
9. 'Putting our house on the market' (466 views - 2017)
8. 'My journey with PND' (499 views - 2017)
7. 'Mummy stuff - 9 things I do each day to keep my sanity' (581 views - 2015)
6. 'Mummy stuff - Mamabake' (587 views - 2016)
5. 'The most delicious pumpkin bread' (588 views - 2017)
4. 'Calling all Kmart addicts' (604 views - 2015)
3. 'Organise & declutter [& DIY!] Part 14 - The Backyard' (654 views - 2015)
2. 'How using the LBD planner has changed my life!' (1216 views - 2017)
1. 'So this is Christmas... Part 1: Advent Calendars' (5988 views - 2015)